Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Welcome to Cruz News!

Hello family and friends!!!

Since Karl and I have the baby coming SOON and we are sure people will want pictures and updates on Baby Cruz (STILL don't have a name!!), thought it might be a good idea to put up a blog of our adventures for everyone to see. That way, whoever wants an update can go and check it out! Pictures and video too!! (Hopefully we will be able to keep up!  - I know it won't be for lack OF pictures! Karl takes a million of our cats alone, I imagine it will be way worse with our son!!)

I'm just getting the blog set up, so bear with me!! Starting out with some maternity shots we had done and pics of the baby's room!! Perhaps I should do a quick blog about Karl and I thus far since we officially started our 'Cruz Family' when we got married!

And now.... Off to begin!!!!!!!!

~Erin and Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment